Single & Fabulous

Jul 15, 2013

My New Love Interest

I guess the old saying is true: The moment you stop looking that’s when you find what you’re seeking. Ironically this happened just days after my previous blog post!

Since July 8th I have been on Cloud 9, All Smiles, and incredibly happy and she – Mrs. Right – is a huge part of the reason why. I have not been this into a woman in a very long time, but I love this feeling and I am going with it. She has changed the game for me in so many ways and again I am along for the ride.
She’s 4 years older than me

She has a wonderful child
Works in Healthcare

Highly Educated
Cultured, Sophisticated, Classy

And the shock factor (for some) – SHE’S AFRICAN AMERICAN!
Told you she changed the game for me. A loving, caring, affectionate, sensual, sexy, intriguing woman is the best pre-birthday gift I could ever receive. 29 is being started right and I am eternally grateful for having her in my life…

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You! She's a good thing worth holding onto :)

      Delete
  2. It's great to hear about you finding Mrs. Right! I must ask, how did the two of you meet? You've mentioned before that you were active on the online dating scene, so I'm curious to know. I'm having trouble meeting quality lesbians and I think I
    m going to try online dating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!

      Thanks for the well wishes. Mrs. Right and I met via Ok Cupid. I was on the site for about 5 months before we started talking and that same week went on our first date. I don't like blind dates, the idea of dating some chick from the bar or club never sat well with me and I'm way too busy to waste my time. Online dating gave me the options that those forms of meeting women didn't. I could search other neighboring states, even the country for a woman. You get to weed out the ones you don't want/need and hone in on the ones you do want to interact with. Also, as I have told others, don't expect to find the perfect match the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even the 5th time around. I think I had a year of craziness in the dating scene before I met my wonderful girlfriend. I hope you choose to sign up. Good Luck!

      Delete