Single & Fabulous

Jul 21, 2014

It's Official: I'm 30 & Fabulous



On Friday I turned 30 years old. Yes, the Big 3 0. On Saturday I celebrated 30 years of fabulous with my family and friends at my home in New Jersey. It was a House Party 90’s Throwback Party…that is until we drank too much and the music went more Onyx Strip Club than Throwback. I had a wonderful night and have plenty of alcohol leftover.

How does it feel to be 30? Wiser, content with being single, confident about my future in Nursing, and more sure than anything in this world that motherhood is definitely for me. I’ve learned to truly walk away from family and people who are nothing but negative, and see certain family members for who they are. I’ve learned just how much my friends are truly more like family and have started addressing them as such. 

The most important lesson of them all: true love has it’s own timing, being single is the most freeing feeling in the world, and supporting those that are doing good will come back to you tenfold. 

Happy 30 & Fabulous to me…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment