Single & Fabulous

May 16, 2016

Where's Waldo...More Like Where's Lesbian In The City?



I’m sorry for the disappearing act I pulled but I promise it was not intentional. Where do I begin. Ever since Nina and I got engaged we have had nonstop, whirlwind schedules. Like I’m getting married in a month and I just picked out my dress this past weekend. Yeah I know, crazy! 

Nina and I decided to get married in Las Vegas. We’re going for four days and decided to stay at Treasure Island where we also plan to have the ceremony. We got a great suite for our stay and we are excited about friends who are joining us. Can you say Think Like A Man 2 kinda experience? Hell Yeah!

Of course I won’t be ending up in the Clark County Jail. 

Now I know I owe you two City Letters post which I promise to get posted before I leave for my Wedding adventure. In the meantime, what have you all been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. My friend just got married in April, so I understand how everything else goes to the back until the wedding festivities are over. I think you followers understand that. Enjoy and get get back to use when you can.

    ReplyDelete