Single & Fabulous

Mar 24, 2013

I Love Her...Now What?!?

Ever hear the saying, “If you want to hear God laugh, tell him what you have planned”?  Or “Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it”? I’m experiencing a combination of the two at this moment. Where do I begin with this story about Lady X.?

We met back in January via a mutual acquaintance. I don’t think either of us was on the hunt for anything more than to get out of the house and have a good conversation with a great group of people…but again be careful what you ask for…Conversation flowed naturally and the chemistry was instant. Lady X is very down to earth, laid back, cultured, educated, sophisticated, sassy, and sexy. She is one of the very few people I am able to be myself around and feel as though she does not have extreme expectations of me. Whenever we hang out we have a great time and it’s always a night to remember. When I take her to events or parties hosted by my friends they all love her and have threatened that I cannot come around unless she is by my side. We are very open with each other about our past and what we are unwilling to accept going forward.
How do I know I love her? …and by the way, the love is mutual…About 2.5 weeks ago things  got weird surrounding a particular situation (which does not warrant full detail here, sorry Loves but too much info is not the best idea right now…maybe later…). Our communication was off/on, hot/cold and coupled with the fact that we had not seen each other. Another trait we both possess is stubbornness. I think we each expected the other to break the ice and fix the problem…or to speak the truth: I f*cking miss you! During that time I was frustrated, having trouble sleeping, and could not stop thinking about her. That is so not me…unless I’m vested in someone and that was/is the case with Lady X. After not speaking and a drastic decision a phone call was made – me to her. It was tense but by the end of it we were laughing and making plans to see each other.

Once we saw each other it was pure bliss…and the make up sex was off the chain! We both admitted (pre-make up sex) that we love each other but don’t want to rush or jinx things. We both have some things in our lives to get in order but she knows where she stands in my heart…

No comments:

Post a Comment