Single & Fabulous

Jul 21, 2015

30 + 1



Over the weekend 30 got an upgrade. I moved from the 30 doorway and fully into the cascade of the years which will now be forever known as My 30’s. 

On the 17th Nina took me to dinner at The Melting Pot followed by the Floetry Concert at the TLA. Dinner was amazing, being that this was Nina’s first time trying fondue, she was very open to the idea and enjoyed it. So much that she said she would like to return so that’s where we will be doing dinner for her upcoming birthday. The concert was great. Seeing Natalie and Marsha back on the stage blessing us with their musical melodies and talent revived my soul. 

The 18th, my actual birthday, we had a BBQ with friends at my home. Nina decided to surprise me with a Stripper which was supposed to turn our evening into fun but ended up being more of a letdown. Let’s just we know which agency to never use again and to strictly recruit our entertainment from our local stripclubs. Once the hustler left we continued to have a wonderful time. Nina asked me if she could take me away next year for my birthday. I told her of course she could. 

My 31 Reflection: Life has been giving me so many blessings. 2015 has turned out to be a great year for me professionally and personally. I got to spend my birthday with a great partner who’s family loves and adores me so much that her Mother called and sang happy birthday to me and will be making a birthday dinner complete with my favorite cake this coming weekend. 

Next Up: Movin’ On In. Nina and I will be living together…

No comments:

Post a Comment