Single & Fabulous

Jun 30, 2011

Confession: The Best I Ever Had

We weren’t together very long, but what we shared was very significant. We could have been together longer, but circumstances in our lives prevented us from taking our relationship to the next level. She was “the one”, Mommy’s favorite (they share the same birthdate), and she is still a part of my life today…but as a friend. We’ve grown, we’ve changed, and women have come and gone but no matter what she has always been the best I ever had.

I met her on accident one hot summer day in ’03. I was hanging out in Giovanni’s Room, the only Gay/Lesbian bookstore in this city (which reminds me, I should pay them a visit), looking for good read. She was on the hunt for a good erotica novel and asked me for a recommendation. Anything by Tristan Taormino will suffice. A woman who is not afraid of her love of sex is always someone I want to know. We checked out, she paid for my books – a bit aggressive and forward, I like, I like – then we had lunch at a nearby sushi restaurant. She was finishing up medical school at Penn and was considering doing her residency at Johns Hopkins.

First date was fun, second date even better, by the third date tension was rising between us; we decided to go dancing. Now I’m good at sizing up my partner and I believe you can assess how a woman moves in bed by the way she sways her hips on the dance floor. And sway those hips she did. After a few hours of bumping, grinding, and downing shots of Bacardi and Patron we decided to have our own private after party back her place in Queen Village. Inhibitions went out the window, she was the type to go for what she wanted – and did!

I never had to tell her what I liked or what I wanted because she already knew and did it all. She took full control without saying a word. We transitioned from one position to the next and my body responded to her in ways it had never responded to those before her. I’m not one to fake an orgasm – yes there have been occasions where they have been a no show, and no I’m not going to fake one just to spare your ego, step your game up babe – but in this case there was no need to because I had so many, I lost count after ten. This was a late night, early morning session for sure; we finally went to sleep when the sun started to rise.

Now you all are wondering, does one night qualify a person for the title of The Best I Ever Had in the Sex Hall of Fame? No. But when you can deliver on a consistent basis the entire relationship, and once we split and no other woman has ever been able to achieve nothing more than an honorable mention, then you definitely are the Lourdes of my Labia. Who is she? I’ll never tell, but she knows who she is. But if you are ever in the same room with us and you happen to notice the eye action, subtle changes in my body movements, then you know she’s around.

No comments:

Post a Comment